Sunday, August 28, 2011

just... move like jagger!

Olá a todos, outra vez!
Hello everyone,again!

Hoje já é o meu 2post mas não podia deixar de partilhar convosco uma música, que estou completamente viciada! Aqui vai o video...
Today is my 2post but I couldn't share with you a song, that I'm totally addicted! Here's the video...



... "Moves Like Jagger", dos Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera! É um vídeo que eu particularmente gosto, não só pela música como pelo estilo fantástico de todos os figurantes, tão 80's! Aqui coloco umas fotografias de roupas que possas usar adequadas com estes anos!
... "Moves Like Jagger", Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera! It's a video that I particularly like, not only by music as the great look of all the extras, soo 80's! Here I put some pics of clothes that you can use right throught these years!



(estas fotografias não são de roupas minhas mas consegues facilmente arranjar em lojas como h&m, forever 21, topshop)
(these photos are not of my clothes but you can easly find them at stores like h&m, forever 21, topshop)

12 comments:

cococherry said...

haha one of the pictures is a little familiar! :) looking forward to read/see more :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Love the denim shorts! And the music video is great :-) xoxoxoo

Coralie said...

WOW I absolutely LOVE the photos, so inspirational !!


If you like french fashion, you should check out my blog, and maybe follow it if you like it and wanna be the first to know when i post ;)




xx




www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

Jane said...

Nice song ;))

mariana said...

ahah norah you're right, good taste! I really like your blog, I follow you! hope you follow me back :) kisses m.

Anonymous said...

love it :)

kisses,
Klaudia B.

cococherry said...

i follow you now, if you like, follow back :) still looking forward to your new posts! :))

mariana said...

Thank you so much girls, I really appreciate all your coments!

D. said...

nice pohotos! :)

DL said...

adoro a música! é tão festiva! estou a seguir-te! :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

I love denim shorts!! amazing photos! :)
Kisses!

Anonymous said...

adoro a musica, faz-me ficar feliz :) gostei do blogue

xx